Saturday, July 7, 2012

Send me your recipes!


I few months ago I got really sick. I contracted some sort of virus that literally made red meat indigestible. When I finally got over it (and lost a little weight in the process that I have since gained back), I found that I really didn't miss it that much. I've decided that I'd like to become a pescetarian (fish, no meat). I really can't become a full fledged vegetarian because I'm very prone to anemia and iron, but since red meat isn't the only way to get iron and since I LOVE seafood, I've decided that pescetarianism is the way to go. I'll probably still eat chicken occasionally, and I might have red meat on even rarer occasions. But here's where I run into trouble.

I need recipes. I'm not fond of tofu. I know, I know-I'm Korean, I should love it. I don't. But I could really use any recipes that are vegetarian or use seafood/fish. Dairy and eggs are fine. I do have to be a little careful about cheeses that have sulfites in them because they give me migraines. Email them or send me a link.

No comments:

Post a Comment