So it's wonderful when I can feel myself sinking back into depression. I don't know if it's lack of direction in my life, stress, or seriously, even the weather. Last winter nearly killed me. I always was wanting to go back to bed and just sleep all the time. I balloon about 40 pounds and I didn't even care. I started to perk back up when Spring rolled around, but I still lacked the energy I'd had the summer before when I was building furniture and painting. It took me TWO MONTHS to paint a 4'x8' wall in my house because I had to psych myself up for it.
So I've decided that I'm going to blog (or try to) everyday with the accomplishment of that day. Seriously, some days that only accomplishment might be dragging my ass out of bed. But at least I did it. When depression takes over, the little things count for a lot. So for today I:
Took Liam to speech therapy.
Made it through the grocery store without a panic attack (what is it with grocery stores? They always are giving my panic attacks)
Sanded and cleaned the table I'm refinishing (still have a lot more sanding to do)
Plucked my eyebrows
There you have it, the most boring life imaginable, but it's my life and I'm going to try to keep living it.
Count ALL THE THINGS! little or not. Also I'm pretty sure your days are just as productive as mine.
ReplyDelete