The first thing Justin said when he looked out the window was "Apparently we've moved to London." It was very foggy and wet this morning, and more than anything I wanted to just crawl back into bed. But I got Alana ready for school and attempted to eat breakfast to go to my dance class this morning. Unfortunately, I ate some cold cereal and my body decided to revolt at because of the milk, and by the time I stopped feeling like I was going to throw up, it was too late to leave for my class. So as a punishment I paid medical bills (I have never been so grateful for insurance after this whole granuloma thing), registered Justin's car, dropped off snacks at the kids's school, and got the car oil changed. Then I wasted the entire day poking around my house, ignoring the laundry and the tutu I'm supposed to be working on, and filling and emptying my shopping cart on amazon. I've bought a lot of things this week: curtains for the living and kids rooms, garage door openers, and paying medical bills. But this is Christmas shopping, and usually I'm done by now. ARGH.
I also remembered that we needed that stuff called food, so I went to the grocery store. Unfortunately, right in the middle of trying to find a turkey, I had a panic attack and had to call Justin to come help me get out of the store. What is it with grocery stores? I have more panic attacks there than nearly any other place. Church is a close second. And then I got home and remembered three more things I forgot at the store so I have to go back. ARGH.
So right now I'm trying to fake being a normal human being right now. I don't think it's working. ARGH.
No comments:
Post a Comment