Friday, February 5, 2016

Back from the Dead

Sorry about the long hiatus. I fell down a very deep rabbit hole of depression this time. It lasted for a surprisingly long time, exacerbated by trying to buy a house and losing out on THE house. It's a long story that ends with banks suck, mortgage officers suck, and because of that, someone else is in MY sq ft kitchen, with MY hardwood floors, and MY bedroom suite that was an entire floor. I know I'm handling it with all the grace of a stampeding elephant, but this one hit hard.

It hit so hard, I'm now on an anti-depressant for the first time in five years, and a mood stabilizer to boot. I think I'm now taking so many medications, I'm going to start rattling. During this time, I've also contracted some mystery illness that has resulted in weeks of fever, x-rays, and ultrasounds of my lymph nodes. My doctor also wants a biopsy of the lymph node in my NECK, at which point, I say I have so many holes and scars in my body, why not? Ugh. You suck, body.

Anyway, remember when I went to Korea? Nearly a year ago? I'll try to catch up on the few days left I didn't tell you about. If any of you still are there and reading, strap in. It'll be a roller-coaster until that mood stabilizer kicks in.

No comments:

Post a Comment