Friday, February 5, 2016

Hanbok Family pictures

After buying and hauling back 6 hanboks (two of which were for my brother's kids), I was determined to get family pictures done. We'd paid a fortune for them, especially mine, and I wanted to get them done before the kids outgrew theirs. I choose the brother of my friend, Lindsay, who does photography on the weekends. I choose the Washington Arboretum, a gorgeous place if you ever are in the area and have the time. Here were the results:


The only picture we got with the duramagi on because it was hot.


For some reason the binyeo in my hair kept slipping to it would be upside down. Not a big deal, but it still bothers me.










This is one my favourites; I wish it was in landscape rather than portrait.


This remains one of my favourite pictures of the kids of all time. It shows their personality perfectly.


Jared managed to get this shot WHILE walking down the path.



We were waiting for an engaged couple to finish on the bridge, so I retied my sash. That's when I noticed that I'd put my norigae (the gold tassle hanging down) on the wrong side. Sheesh.




Aaaaand the selfie I took while waiting for Justin to get the car. A group of high schoolers past us while I was waiting with the kids. I don't think I've gotten such strange looks- until I had to stop at a grocery store on the way home. People at Fred Meyer got a show that night.

1 comment: