I think that I have to face one the ugly facts of motherhood: the shorter hair.
If you don't know this, or haven't been paying any attention, my hair is currently falling below my hip. I'm lucky and cursed to have hair that grows REALLY fast, so I usually find it easier to keep it long because it was costing too much to keep it trimmed. Also, every time I've gotten cut above my shoulders, it's been a disaster. However as it it, I can be sitting down and Liam reaches up from standing on the floor and pulls. Hard.
So I'm taking suggestions for my new haircut. I'm not looking for anything super short (sorry Gwyn, no pixies), or hard to manage. I have thicker, slick hair that layers okay. I still reserve the right to veto any and all suggestions, but at this point, Justin's hair razors are looking really tempting.
Dude! Go see my stylist. She's Japanese Hawaiian and knows how to cut Asian hair. Also, I have a referral coupon so you can get 20% off your first cut.
ReplyDeleteI like this Japanese hairstyle site. If you scroll all the way down and click on the long, medium, and short links there are more photos.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.joseishi.net/voce/dictionary/hair/index.html
Eleanor will weep bitter bitter tears when she finds out that Aunt Miranda has cut her hair. She is always asking me if her hair has grown as long as yours and WHEN will her hair finally be as long as Aunt Miranda's, etc. Eleanor aside, I'm all for that short sassy do. Let me know what you decide on!
ReplyDelete