Monday, February 23, 2009

Baby shower? More like monsoon!

My very dear visiting teacher, Sis Stucki, who so far has made me dinner and watched Liam while I was at the doctor's, has now given me a baby shower! It was fantastic. It was on Thursday evening and the entire relief society came. There was some great food from people in the ward including a beautiful fruit plate, vegetable platter, cakes and cookies, and some great tasting key lime pie cheesecake. Since our ward is HUGE we recieved a ton of clothes and sweet little stuff for the baby--people were very generous. I wish I had remembered my camera so I could have gotten more pictures. I got a couple on my phone, but now I have to remember where Liam has hidden my transfer cord. I'm off to write a lot of thank you notes!

No comments:

Post a Comment