1. I can knit, sew, crochet, cross stitch, tat, and swedish weave. Apparently my goal in life is to be a 18th century Norwegian housewife.
2. I have acrophobia, dentophobia, arachnophobia, hoplophobia, and hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia. You're going to have to look those up yourself.
3. I've had my hair mid back or longer for at least 50% of my life.
4. I rarely am reading one book at a time. I'm usual in the middle of at least three.
5. I have an obsession with stemware and china and actually most kitchenware. I'm a sucker for useless kitchen gadgets which is why I don't go to pampered chef parties.
6. I don't function well without sleep. I'm not talking cranky and slow thinking. I get full on erratic, psychotic behaviour. I've left the tv remote in the freezer and yelled at people who weren't there.
7. I used to be an animal lover until I had a kid. Now they drive me crazy and I can't stand them. Probably because I'm tired have taking care of another whining, puking, pooping creature around the house.
8. Despite the fact I'm not an extremely neat person, it drives me CrAzY when Justin or Liam leave things out of place.
9. I'm a Star Wars purist. If it didn't happen in the movies, it doesn't count. Incidentally, we're watching Episode I right now and it's got Liam very excited.
10. In five years of dating and marriage, Justin has never been able to beat me at any type of Trivial Pursuit. Even Star Wars of which he is an even bigger fan than I (me?).
11. I love to bake. It's good that I have self control because otherwise I'd be extremely fat which brings us to:
12. I have a not so secret obsession with my weight. I remember in junior high taking some quiz that said that I was at high risk for bulimia. I have no idea where this stems from because I've never been under any pressure from anyone to be skinny, even dance teachers.
13. I hate scrap booking. Probably because I suck at it.
14. The only time I like chocolate is when I'm pregnant. Then I can't get enough.
15. I refuse to write with ballpoint pens. I get this from The View From Saturday by EL Konigsburg where one of the characters blame ballpoint pens for the decline of the western civilization. They make great hair holders though.
16. I hate going to movie theaters. This has gotten worse as I get older. I'll go if I REALLY want to see the movie, but poor Justin hasn't been to a movie for almost a year.
17. Despite having visited/lived in seven different countries, I've never been east of Colorado.
18. I'm allergic to nickel. Not nickels, or even Nichols, but the metal. The only way this really affects me is that I can't buy cheap jewelry and my dental bills are more expensive.
19. When I was little I told my mom that fish sticks couldn't be fish because they didn't have eyes or tongues. The reason was because I had visited too many Korean markets that sold whole fish and didn't believe little breaded chunks were made out of the same stuff.
20. I like salads more than I like desserts.
21. I believe that I'm ahead of the fashion curve. Whenever I wear something that I like, it's popular the next year.
22. Although I'm not an advocate for violence, I always see what I can whack when I'm playing video games. When Justin was playing WoW, he let me beat up the squirrels.
23. I speak Korean with a German accent. This amuses Justin to no end.
24. I don't wear a wedding ring. This is not because of any martial problems; it's because I out grew them our first year of marriage and never got them fixed.
25. It took me a week to write all this out.
No comments:
Post a Comment