Now that I've whined about everything and it's dog (or four stupid *^% cats in our case), now for some good news.
I've discovered a new favourite singer, Joshua Radin. There is a very good chance that you've heard him before despite the fact he doesn't get much radio play. He's a good friend of Zach Braff and thus has been featured on a few Scrubs episodes and also some Gray's Anatomy. He's really mellow, so not what I want to listen to on a road trip, but nice for making dinner. His biggest influences are Elliot Smith and Paul Simon and Bob Dylan (who is everyone's biggest influence).
I also just got back from the doctors. I didn't gain as much weight as I was afraid I had (only two pounds!), my blood pressure looks good, the nurse told me that I looked tiny (I don't care that she was lying through her teeth) and they are going to induce me at 39 weeks if she hasn't come by then. So come hell or high water, this baby is going to be here by March 26th (or 27th if she's slow)!
Or the 28th, if she's super slow! Ha ha ha... I think I'm funny.
ReplyDelete