I realized today that Liam is 18 months old. He's so big! Justin and I were debating a couple of nights ago if I could still call him a baby. Well, THBBBBPT to Justin-he's still my baby. Here he was only a couple of hours old.It really stinks that Liam is spending the day being sick. This is the third time in two weeks. The first was a bought of roseola virus that left him with a nasty rash. Then he got a cold that he shared with me (still got it). Then last night he started to throw up and now has a fever. So we've spent the day watching Sesame Street and old Good Eats episodes. Liam loves Alton Brown. I think that's because he sounds like Justin. Hopefully Liam starts feeling better.
He's a cutie. So sorry to hear that you guys have been sick lately.
ReplyDeleteHey, Alton Brown does sound like Justin! Weird! I love that picture of Liam - what a sweetie. I hope the little guy (and his Mom) are feeling better soon. And, yes, you can definitely still call him your baby!
ReplyDelete