So Liam has been sick a lot the past three weeks. This time it was a cough that wouldn't go away, and would sometimes cause him to throw up. Over everything. Usually at bedtime (great timing kid). So he's spent the week driving me crazy. I took him to the doctor's again on Wednesday (fourth time in two and a half weeks) and they found some fluid in one ear, so the nurse prescribed amoxicillion.
In the mean time, he's given whatever he had to me, lost a pound and a half, and become addicted to Elmo's World. Liam also decided today would be a great day to LEARN HOW TO CLIMB OUT OF HIS CRIB. Grrrrrr. So Justin converted it to the toddler bed and now we have a child that can wander around his room at night and naptimes. Since he never was a great sleeper, I predict I'm going to have a (more) cranky child on my hands.
I'm very uncomfortable, crabby, and sick. I'm not sure however if I want this kid to come out with everything being so sucky.
Wow. I am so sorry. Good luck getting Liam to sleep in his bed. Kaden still won't sleep in his. Not that that's any comfort... Let me know if I can do anything for you, even if you just need an ice cream fix or something.
ReplyDelete