She is darling, Miranda. I love the hanbok! Did mom send that to you?
I'm now realizing that, although I went to Utah for Alana's blessing last April, that was not her actual birthday. D'oh! I had the wrong month in mind this whole time. I'm terrible - I'm always forgetting your kids' birthdays.
What a darling! I can't believe she's one already. If our kid timing pattern keeps working out, shouldn't you be (horror of horrors!) pregnant again? :) I'll tell you this much - I love the two I have, but it's going to be quite a while before I can even think about more - yikes!
She is darling, Miranda. I love the hanbok! Did mom send that to you?
ReplyDeleteI'm now realizing that, although I went to Utah for Alana's blessing last April, that was not her actual birthday. D'oh! I had the wrong month in mind this whole time. I'm terrible - I'm always forgetting your kids' birthdays.
What a darling! I can't believe she's one already. If our kid timing pattern keeps working out, shouldn't you be (horror of horrors!) pregnant again? :) I'll tell you this much - I love the two I have, but it's going to be quite a while before I can even think about more - yikes!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I want cool ceremonial garb for my kid too... maybe tie die will be cool :)
ReplyDelete