Sunday, March 28, 2010

I'm a liberal? Only in Utah.

So I found this quiz online. It's actually pretty interesting. I've never actually qualified my feelings on political issues. But at the same time, not really surprised at the result: left of center (was kind of surprised to see that I leaned more towards Libertarian than Authoritarian seeing as how I don't trust other people-but then I remember that I routinely drive 10 miles over the speed limit).


But hey! I apparently have the same principles as Nelson Mandela. That can't be too bad, right? Take it and tell me where you lie?

UPDATE: I posted this also on Facebook this morning. My cousin got SUPER offended and started to lecture me on how she thought it was "biased" and that it was making the left leaning sound better than the Republicans, etc. Whatever. Take it at your own risk and I'm sorry if you don't like where you end up.

4 comments:

  1. Left/right = -.5
    Libertarian/Authoritarian = -2.77

    I'm just about dead-center left/right and lean a little more libertarian than authoritarian.

    Interesting quiz! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Economic right/ left: -6.25
    Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.33

    Shhh, don't tell anyone

    ReplyDelete
  3. That should be economic left/right

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should probably take that. I'm not gonna lie, it made me laugh when I saw myself under the "liberal feminist people" section because I'm actually not a liberal haha. But I'm too lazy to take it.

    ReplyDelete