Saturday, March 20, 2010

New Moon

I want to spend the evening with the New Moon dvd rented from redbox, a bag of cookies, and on the couch, laughing my ass off.

I AM, however, going spend it preparing the RS lesson I got roped into teaching tomorrow. Plus I don't have anyone to mock it mercilessly with me. Probably a waste of a dollar anyway.

8 comments:

  1. I would totally mock New Moon with you. But I get it, god before Edward and Bella. Fine, fine...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can count me in if you ever do it! Although I might barf.... popcorn and pepto... sounds like a wonderful evening

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the Rifftrax out for it yet? Wait until then and watch it with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Taylor Lautner's abs are no laughing matter. But the rest of the movie is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I happen to be at Walmart just before midnight March 20th and was wondering about the people flooding in the doors and just standing around. I am very slow when it comes to the all things Twilight and laughed with myself when I finally realized why everyone was there. Anyway, I would certainly join you. But I have to tell you that I have seen it!! I went with my step daughter and laughed all by myself. She made me see Twilight the next day, but I slept through most of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And I second the comment about Taylor Lautner's abs. Forget the pasty skinny one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. TOTALLY not a waste of a dollar.

    ReplyDelete