So the good news is that the prednisone is obviously working since my lump is shrinking quickly. The bad news is that I've had a consistent and sometimes very painful ache in my lower back which makes me immediately freak out about kidney failure brought on by the prednisone. And of course it has to be the weekend so I can't call the nurse.
Today I:
Sewing with Mindy
Lunch with Mindy and my mom
Laundry (three loads so far)
Cleaned my counters, glass top, and floors. Then cooked dinner and realized you can't tell I did anything today.
Ugh, hopefully everything is fine and it's just a little kidney stone or something brought on by stress :) At least it's working and that means you might not have to take it for a long time! I hope lunch with your mom was good, I hate it when you spend all day cleaning and it's not noticeable - maybe wait until the cabinets are totally black so it can be a really awesome accomplishment! (Totally not serious on that one, but it's tempting at times) :P
ReplyDelete