However, this was Alana after we got done with Home Depot today (you can hear me sniggering in the background):
And from about a month ago at the grocery store. I couldn't figure out why everyone going the other direction was laughing at us until I saw this:
Over the weekend I:
Started to steam clean my downstairs hallway when the belt on my steamer snapped.
Went to target to pick up nighttime diapers and see if they had a belt for my steamer. They didn't, so I ordered it online. So the 3' x 4' patch of carpet I managed to clean looks good, but the rest will have to wait.
Went to ballet (yay!)
Grocery stores
Home Depot
Weather stripped the door between the garage and house. I feel like an idiot because we didn't do this last year and had HUGE energy bills
Laundry
Cleaned out a bunch of boxes in the garage and discovered we have MICE. Ugh. Fortunately it didn't look they had gotten into any of the boxes, and I quickly packed things into plastic boxes so they should be safe.
Separated out a bunch of baby stuff to donate
Today I:
Kids's speech therapy
Dropped off baby stuff at D.I.
Back to Home Depot for more weathering supplies
Grocery store
Put weather stripping and door sweeps on the front door
Folded the laundry from over the weekend
Put pictures in the frames that came today

I also need to weatherstrip. And would like to clean my carpets, but I don't own a carpet cleaner.
ReplyDeleteWow! you did get a lot of stuff done, way to go! I loved the photos/video of Alana - she's so cute when she's sleeping!
ReplyDelete