I had a doctor's appointment a couple of days ago and was planning on taking Liam with me. I did that last time, and they didn't have a problem with it-in fact the doctor sat and played with Liam when he kept dropping things overboard the stroller. However, I got a call from my visiting teacher, Sis. Stucki who had heard that I was pregnant and was having bad morning sickness. She was calling to see what she could do for me. I thought it was really sweet of her just to call, but she was pretty insistent and offered to watch Liam while I was at my appointment.
I dropped him off and was later very grateful I did because at the clinic, they stuck me in a room for a hour. When I finally got back to Sis. Stucki's to pick up Liam, she had made me dinner! I was blown away. Lately I've been having to deal with a lot of self absorbed, self centered, and selfish people. It's nice to know there are still people in the world who think about others. My faith in people has gone up a little in the past few days.
How nice! I'm the glad the ward is taking care of you. Let people help you as often as they can - it's good for them and good for you. And good for Liam and Justin, too! Funny how I can't really picture Sis. Stucki's face right now...
ReplyDelete