So I liked having a baby in September. It was nice not to have a hot little heater on my shoulder during the summer like my mom said that spring babies are (I'll find out myself next April). I did have to worry the cold, but is there really a bad/good time to have a baby? However I'm finding myself running into this problem:
Most of the programs like library readings, Discovery Gateway, and Thanksgiving Pointe have a minimum age of 18 months. Liam will not hit that until next March. Until then, I'm stuck with a very active toddler indoors during the winter. Any suggestions?
I don't think a library can really stop you from bringing your little one to reading time. I see all ages at ours, though it's technically 18 mo - 3 yrs. I'd say give that one a shot. Daytime playdates have also been my salvation. Let them mess up someone else's house for a change! I may have other suggestions, but I can't think of them with a fussy baby on my lap.
ReplyDelete