Thursday, September 4, 2008

More stuff

*Sniff* Tomorrow Liam turns one. He never was much of a baby since he was trying to roll over from day one, but I'm more than a little sad that my little guy is growing up. He is also following in the footsteps of his mommy and is getting sick in time for his birthday.

The doctor prescribed me some zofran for the nausea and it seems to be helping a little. I don't feel quite as poorly as before, and I can tell when it starts to wear off. However, the trip to Seattle seemed to do a lot. It's nice to go to climate that I'm not struggling to breathe. It only rained once in the morning but was sunny when we went to Gasworks park later that afternoon. I introduce Justin to Ivar's where we gorged ourselves on seafood and found out Liam loves fried clams and their New England clam chowder. It was a fun trip despite the brevity. I wish I was there right now....

I have to finish up the arrangements for Liam's dol tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I was there, too. What say we all move up there? Jared and I are always trying to figure out a way to move to Seattle. It was great to see you, though, and I hope the nausea is improving. And happy early birthday to Liam!

    ReplyDelete