I notice that my 100th post was about three posts ago. So here's the ever celebratory 103rd post.
Today Liam figured out how to climb up on the last type of chair that was stymieing him-the folding chair. Which means that no table nor high surface is safe anymore. And thanks to my mother-in-law, Liam loves to climb around on the table. I'm trying to stop him of that habit.
We're also going back to baby boot camp. Due to the food poisoning last week, and some other random things like it's cold, Liam is wanting to sleep and nap in our bed. I've been listening to him scream for at least three hours every day while we have the power struggle of the century. But I'm determined to win!
Good luck. Kaden still ends up in our bed. I don't even notice when he comes in anymore. I figure, someday he'll grow out of it. Plus he shares a room with Aaron and I don't want him crying and waking Aaron up. So I have lost that battle.
ReplyDeleteWell yesterday, Liam took BOTH naps and spent the entire night in his own crib. I think I'm triumping!
ReplyDeleteHang in there! Don't be fooled by his pitiful cries - that's just what he wants you to think. Sadly, I am easily swayed by Sam's... Maybe I need to take a page out of your book
ReplyDelete