So one way to keep your weight under control during pregnancy is contract a horrific case of food poisoning. Justin and I were both down on Wednesday, and have been recuperating ever since. I do feel intensely guilty because Liam knew something was wrong but didn't understand why Mommy and Daddy were being so BORING and slow to respond. Although, it's probably best that Liam start understanding that I can't respond immediately to every whim.
Tonight I need to finish my dress. I'm having some friends over to watch Anne of Green Gables since I just read the book.
Miranda! Hey girl! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, I totally blog stalk too. I think everyone in the blogging world does. At least you're honest! Loved reading over some of your past posts, you write very well. It reminded me of being in mrs. rawlings english class with you.
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you were having a girl! That is AWESOME! I loved the promises you made her. Knowing you, she is going to be beautiful!
Hey, if you're up for it, we'd love to have Liam come play again, but you need to come to this time! Let me know if you're available. Hope you get over your food poisoning soon - that is NO good. Especially when you're pregnant.
BLEH! That is the worst. I am so so sorry. Food poisoning AND pregnant AND baby is no fun. But, in other news, I wish I could come over and watch Anne of Green Gables with you. I'm still a sucker for that movie.
ReplyDeleteBLEH! That is the worst. I am so so sorry. Food poisoning AND pregnant AND baby is no fun. But, in other news, I wish I could come over and watch Anne of Green Gables with you. I'm still a sucker for that movie.
ReplyDelete