Is a book I've never read. I probably should.
I'm in serious PAIN. The scary huge steep driveway at my parent's house is not fun to try to get snow off of. Because Justin was at work and I had Liam, it didn't get plowed until seven at night. After the tenants had decided to drive over it about six times. Parts of it were so packed down there was six inches between the plow and concrete. So I got out the shovel and tried breaking up most of the ice so Justin could get up the driveway. As a result, I've strained my back and pelvis, can barely walk and Justin ended up having to park at the church after he got stuck on the road and had to have four neighbours push him out because our street has never been plowed by the city. I am no longer in love with the snow.
Shoveling that driveway is just one big exercise in pain and frustration, if I recall. Hope you feel better soon and can enjoy the festivities!
ReplyDelete