Sunday, December 28, 2008

Pictures Galore Seattle

My family is originally from the Seattle area. Justin and I drove up in September to be there for the blessing of my sister's son. Justin had never been before, and I'm hoping next time we go, we'll have more than two days. And I won't get a speeding ticket on the way back.

The Seattle skyline.

There's this awesome zodiac sundial at Gasworks park. It's been there since the 70s.

The gas refinery that Gasworks Park derives its name from.

My fam including my grandfather.

Yes, you're seeing that right. It's someone paddling a surfboard across Puget Sound. Couldn't afford the ferry, maybe?
Liam at Ivar's where we discovered he loves fried clams and clam chowder.


This is a family tradition. There's a killer whale or orca or something of that nature outside of the Salmon House. We have tons of pictures of every kid from a couple of generations sitting on it in tandem. Liam is here with his cousin, Katie.

No comments:

Post a Comment