Sunday, February 1, 2009

News of the weird

Singapore-A couple takes off their clothes and goes for a stroll down a few blocks of Holland Village nude. I've lived in Singapore; I've shopped and eaten in Holland Village. And believe me, this is weird.

Centerville, UT-A toilet is laid to rest after it was shattered by a bullet from a gun that fell out a man's pants. Here is another case for gun control.

Tokyo-A fire station burns to the ground after a fireman leaves the burner on when he went out on call. Who do you call in this case?

2 comments:

  1. I like the fire station one the best. That happens in The Firefighters Busy Day, by Richard Scary. Only it was hot dogs left in an indoor BBQ that burned down the station.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, nothing that exciting happened when I was at Holland Village! I like the guy in the article who says, "Singapore is getting more and more exciting!" I'd say!

    ReplyDelete