There's not a lot of times that I lust after art, even though I like it. My favourite painting is Cloister Cemetery in the Snow which was destroyed in a 1945 bombing of Berlin, but still available in print (hint, hint Justin). But these are coming in at a close second. It's altered thrift store art. Cheap prints are bought for nothing and then altered to make them more interesting:
I LOVE this one. But I'm a huge Katamari fan.
Personally, I keep meaning to buy a poster of this painting (unaltered) but I still like this one.
Justin would like this one.








I love these.
ReplyDeleteThat's what you get for running Windows.
ReplyDeleteThose are really a lot of fun.
Oh my gosh! I love the dancing couple picture with the radioactive waste in the background. Brilliant.
ReplyDeleteThose are great. I love the second one, too.
ReplyDeleteDude. That's awesome. If I have art in my house someday, it would be those.
ReplyDeleteThese are hilarious. I love them!
ReplyDeleteI like the squid/octopus one. What's the difference between the two of them anyway?
ReplyDelete