I need to get back to the gym. I'm getting antsy and restless. I need motivation. I'm getting fat again, I guess that's my motivation. I'm tired.
Today I went on a field trip with Alana's class. The local grocery store re-branded themselves and they're doing tours for the local schools. It was actually really cute because the manager came out and gave us a tour around the different sections of the store where the kids received a small item like a cookie from the bakery or an apple from produce and then "paid" a dollar (the fee for the field trip) at the check out. It was very fun for 12 very small, confused, excitable 3-4 year olds. We walked back and forth from the school since it was only three blocks and I talked to Alana's teacher a little bit. She's amazing. She has a 3 and 5 year at home as well, watches her nephew AND teaches pre-school part time. I get exhausted doing laundry. I need to start doing more.
Today I:
Went on Alana's school trip
Rented a hand snake and unplugged my shower drain that had stopped draining.
Scrubbed the pot that I'd burned rice in two days ago for over and hour and FINALLY got all the burned rice off and saved the pot. Yay for barkeeper's friend.
Couple loads of laundry
Cleaned my kitchen from top to bottom. Expect to last this about 30 seconds.
I think it is interesting that you said you need to do more because just recently I was telling Someone how impressed I am with how many projects and trips to the store you get done in one day. I think we all are guilty of comparing our worst days to other people's best days. I think you are doing awesome and I love reading your posts.
ReplyDelete