Justin left for a tech conference today and won't be back until Thursday. This weekend the kids decided to develop fevers. On Friday, I needed a refill for one of my meds so I called the doctor and the nurse demanded to know why I had cancelled the appointment that I originally had scheduled for this coming week. Ummm, because a month ago you guys called me and told me the doctor would be on vacation?!? She was going to give me the refill until she noticed the note from my rheumatologist about my liver panel being high and wanted me to come back in this week before she'll give me the refill. I already had an appointment for the GI tomorrow and the kids's speech therapy, so I had to schedule the appointment for Tuesday because that was last day before the doc's vacation. Hoping I get back in time to get Alana off the bus. ARGH. So the short of it:
I'm alone this week with two sick kids and a bunch of doctors appointments downtown and Murgatroyd is hurting like a MOTHER. Plus kindergarten registration starts tomorrow and I have to get that done sometime. Anyone want to be my PA until Thursday?
I hope your kids are feeling better - sending prayers your way :)
ReplyDelete