
I think that baby boot camp is over. 9:00 pm on Tuesday and Wednesday night, all I had to was give Liam a bath, feed him his bottle, hand him a pacifier, and put him down for the night. Two minutes later I'd go in his room and he was already asleep. Not screaming, pulling down his bumpers, unsnapping the bottoms of his pajamas in a Incredible Hulk sort of way. Tonight was the real test because at 9:00, I was still at Target. He started to get really fussy and fell asleep on the way home. However, I changed him in his jamies and fed him, and then put him down for the night. He cried for a little bit, but knocked himself out really quickly. I think the nights of three hour screaming jags are over!
Woohoo! New Doctor Who episodes tomorrow!
Hooray for baby boot camp! That is wonderful, wonderful news - I'm sure you feel very liberated. Nothing like putting a baby down confident that you won't be seeing them again any time soon. It makes me love them so much more. :) Congrats on toughing out the screaming.
ReplyDelete