Today I found out that the average American woman is 5'4" and is a size 12/14. I wonder how they came up with that stat.
I've been trying to lose not only the baby weight, but also some of the 40 lbs I gained after I got married. My goal was 135 by Christmas last year, 125 by my birthday, and hopefully 115 by Justin's birthday in June. It was going great for a while-breastfeeding is the best diet plan ever! However, for the last two months my weight loss has stagnated. I'm only three pounds short of my goal for my b-day, but it looks like I might just actually have to exercise. Dang, have to be healthy.
Yesterday, I finished the McCall dresses (I will post pictures) and made the two hooter hiders. Today, I'm going tackle Liam's bumpers because he's been rolling around in his crib and getting his foot stuck between the slats.
Also yesterday, Liam rolled over, turned 180 degrees around, and crawled/launched himself about three feet to his Duplo box which he turned over and dumped everything out. It took him about 40 minutes to do it, but it was entertaining to watch!
No comments:
Post a Comment