Thursday, April 17, 2008

Of a sensitive nature

If you don't want to hear about my pregnancy plans, don't read the following.

My "I will get pregnant this month or the next or else atrocities of Biblical proportions will occur" kit includes:

Prometrium
Clomid
Pregnancy test
Ovulation prediction kit - which I so delicately refer to as "piddlesticks"
Cough syrup

Yes, you read that right. Cough syrup. Apparently, it can be used as a fertility aid. I thought that was odd too, but at this point, I'm on the offensive. I'm refusing to repeat my experience of not getting pregnant while EVERYONE else around me is (still luv ya, G). AND it better be a girl. Not because I'll be disappointed if it's a boy, I just only intend on having only two kids, and it would be nice to have one of each. Stay tuned for non-specific updates.

2 comments:

  1. Dude, I didn't know that you wanted to get pregnant again already! Wow. Well, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget to add to your list of pharmaceuticals: all the mood-altering drugs you will need when you realize you just HAD TWO BABIES JUST OVER A YEAR APART! ON PURPOSE!

    ReplyDelete