Saturday, April 12, 2008

Just a few words

If nothing much has happened this week, so why do I feel so tired?

Liam is now rolling over back to front and front to back on both his left and right side. Before he was only doing it on his right. As a result, he has discovered that he can roll where ever he wants to go. It's funny to watch him use a combination of scooting, rolling, and "swimming" his way from location to location. He's sitting now with no problems, and being very talkative. When I was at Costco, he started to get fussy, so I took him out of his car seat and put him in front of the cart. He was in heaven! Liam immediately stopped fussing and looked around with great interest. He's also decided he doesn't want to be in the car seat when I use the stroller, so I now put him in the main part. It works out great because he can see where forward when we walk and then I can recline the seat when he wants a nap.

Liam has two teeth now! Both his center bottom teeth have come in and can be seen when he smiles widely or is screaming his little lungs out.

I've got another pioneer dress done which only leaves two more to go and then I can start the skirts. Then I can be done with this woman and start sewing the stuff I want to!


Yum, foot!

No comments:

Post a Comment