Lately, I've been feeling slightly manic and antsy with alternating periods that I don't want to wake up. And no, I'm not pregnant.
Some stress add-ers right now are the sewing projects, having to move upstairs, new medication, trying to get Justin graduated.... nothing too major.
The time that I get most active is at night when I notice the house is a mess and I've tripped over the final pair of Justin's shoes, which could be used as boats in case of emergency. I've also been running around the county getting stuff done. Yesterday, I got my nieces' birthday and Christmas presents, Justin's graduation present, shugged through racks of clearance items to find some decent maternity clothes, and then mailed said clothes off to my sister (that should be coming in the mail soon, G). However, around the house, I've really got nothing accomplished due to a recent addiction to freecell. The house is still a HUGE mess despite my best efforts because I have what I so fondly refer to as the "parasite" or "growth".
Speaking of Liam, he's gone through a growth spurt the past two weeks. He's been porking out and eating a ton lately, and he's so chubby right now! That means that he's due to shoot up and grow out of all his pajamas. I've been trying to tempt him with some new foods. I think the only thing grosser than pureed peas (I made my own) is purred peas being vomited up by a seven month old. Also not a success: cheerios, gold fish crackers, and bread. The only solids that he's a fan of is cereal, especially barley. Any suggestions?

No comments:
Post a Comment