
It must be spring; the creepy crawlies are invading. I trap them under glasses until Justin, the big strong spider smasher, can dispose of them. So far tonight, I've trapped 22 spiders.
Infinitely worse than the spiders however is the centipedes. Not only do they have waaaaaay too many legs, those things are just evil looking. Plus, they can run! I hate the thought of sprinting anthropoids around the house where I can't see them. I'm going to go stand on a dining room chair now.
Having lived in that basement, I can say that I completely feel your pain. Nothing compares to the night that Jared found a spider in bed with him. shudder! I live in fear of all things centipede-like and I remember well the ones from the basement. We used to spray a strip of raid in front of the door and find a million dead bugs in the morning. I'm sure Faith, our fellow basement dweller, can agree with us here. You have all my sympathy.
ReplyDeleteAs another former basement resident, I also sympathized! It must be worse to be down there when you have a baby, though.
ReplyDelete