Friday, April 25, 2008

This week is shot-I'm going back to bed

Well, the fun began in Wednesday when Liam decided to projectile vomit all over my bed, soaking through the blankets, my pillows, the mattress pad and the feather bedding. Then it just got so much better when I got three calls from Sis Shelly and she dropped by twice. The first was to pick up a dress and the second was to come back and tell me what was wrong with the dress. She asked if I could redo the front placket of the dress! I said no, and she seemed to accept that. Then she asked if I wanted the fabric for ANOTHER dress.

The suck-a-paloosa continued when Liam woke up with an 101 degree fever yesterday that made him needy and grumpy. Around nine at night, his temp spiked over 103, so I rushed him to the ER. They checked his ears and throat and said that everything was clear so despite the fever and vomiting all they could do was give him some ibuprofen and send him home.

Then McCalls sent two of the dresses back to be hemmed, which was something that neither I nor the other ladies involved expected. So currently, I have to get a pioneer dress done, have two dresses to hem, I want to get a skirt hemmed, and a bride is coming over tomorrow to discuss six bridesmaid dresses, all through finals and with a sick child. Business is booming!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I'm really sorry that things are so rough right now! I hope that Liam feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete