Justin: "Whatcha thinkin' about?"
Me: "Whether Vulcans would make good parents."
Justin: ???
Me: "Vulcan kids are probably fine. But if a Vulcan got left to babysit, they'd probably have problems." (I start doing a Spock voice) "You have been fed, you have been cleaned, you have been entertained. It is not logical that you should be crying."
Justin: "I'm sorry I asked."
Today I pull out a stick of butter to make cupcakes.
Justin: "What are you doing?"
Me: "I'm waiting for my butter to soften. And no, that's not a euphemism for something dirty."
Justin: "Didn't sound like it."
Me: "EVERYTHING sounds dirty if you said that it's not a euphemism for something else. Or if you say 'if you know what I mean.'"
Justin: .....
Me: "I'm changing out the toilet paper roll.....if you know what I mean."
Justin leaves very quickly.
Today I:
Did three loads of laundry
Ran errands for supplies for Liam's birthday party
Baked cupcakes
Made filling for mandu (potstickers) and marinated tomatoes
Stuffed a dragon pinata....if you know what I mean.
This is the best innuendo ever. I'd ask what action "Stuffing a dragon pinata" is, but I don't think I really want to know.
ReplyDeleteI was buying several different kinds of cereal the other day and somehow Dave and I managed to turn every General Mills slogan into an innuendo in the Wal-Mart checkout line. The cashier was really confused about why my face was so red. I can't look at a box of Rice Krispies the same way.
ReplyDeleteSo awesome, I love it! Although if you tried the same conversation with my husband it would get very bad very quick, Justin knows to run while he still can :)
ReplyDelete