Let me explain my laundering system to you. It's a process that's been refined after years, and altered with the addition of children. I gather all the clothes in the house, assess if any have been peed on (aren't children fun?), stuff them into the washer, soak them if they urine tinged and wash them normally if not. Then they are either hung up or dried in the dryer. THEN they are moved to the top of the counter until they are needed for actually wearing. Or until Justin gets tired of the piles of laundry taking over the downstairs bathroom and hauls them up to our bedroom where I trip over them every night. Rinse and repeat with interjected episodes of panic when trying to find that one item in the heap o' laundry.
Today I:
Napped
Finished a book
Went to the grocery store
Washed and ironed my sheets (yes, I'm aware how crazy I sound especially when I don't even fold my socks. Try it once and then you'll never go back)
No comments:
Post a Comment