Yesterday I:
Went to a IEP meeting at the school.
Went home to fill out paperwork, make a doctor's appoint, and call the pediatrician to get Alana's vaccination record
Packed both kids up to take Alana to speech therapy
Threw both kids into the car, sped to the pediatrician, ran the kids inside to pick up paperwork
Threw both kids back into the car, sped to the school to drop off said paperwork (it had to be in that day)
Threw both kids back into the car, sped to the grocery store, picked up some croissants for second breakfast (does it count as second breakfast if I didn't have first breakfast and it was in fact lunch time?)
Threw both kids back into the car, threw croissants at the kids, sped home, and got Liam ready for school in record time to get him on the bus. Whew.
Today I:
Went to not just one, but two ballet classes
Ran home to shower and then spent 45 minutes scrubbing permanent marker off the kitchen table, courtesy of Liam
Got my hair cut (pictures forth coming)
Went to Costco and the grocery store
Whew. Two busy days. I'm off to reward myself with some Doctor Who.
No comments:
Post a Comment